Sunday, January 10, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award, How Lovely!

"I have nothing to say, and I am saying it, and that is poetry." - John Cage (who, incidentally, was not primarily known for his poetry!)

This quote describes how I often feel about my blog - I have nothing to say, yet I am saying it, and that is blogging! And so it's always nice to know that some readers enjoy my 'nothing' and I was especially honored this week when Christine at The Daily Postcard presented this blog the One Lovely Blog Award. It is a pleasure to be selected by The Daily Postcard as it is a blog that I always enjoy - it's interesting, clever, and creative.

This award has simple requirements: paste the award logo on your blog, link to the person who awarded it to you, and award it to other blogs and link to them also. It's difficult to choose other 'lovely blogs' as there are so many wonderful blogs I enjoy. But, here are my choices for the One Lovely Blog Award:

Aspirations of a Southern Housewife where you will always find great design, gardening, and travel ideas - with a little bit of daily life thrown in!

A Baked Creation - a blog I recently discovered that will satisfy your sweet tooth with amazing photos of, and posts about, cupcakes and all things baked! Did I mention cupcakes??

Completely Coastal where coastal meets lovely. When you visit, be sure to check out the holiday photos from coastal town - you'll want to pack your bags and head to the beach straight away!

Hope you have a warm Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails